This is a one year (two terms) certificate program. The Medical Office Assistant Certificate is an intensive program that prepares graduates to perform effective administrative and client service duties in a medical agency. Duties can include front desk reception (such as answering the telephone, scheduling client appointments, preparing charts, filing, medical billing) and select pre-screening clinical skills (such as weighing clients, measuring vital signs, and assisting the physician as required).
|Length of Program||48 Weeks|
Medical office assistant graduates can expect to find work in medical offices and clinics, health and chiropractic centres, insurance agencies, and private businesses.
- Introduction to Computer for Medical assistant
- Role Concept in Health care
- Health Care Fundamentals
- Communication for Medical Assistant
- Medical Terminology - Part 1
- Medical Terminology - Part 2
- Administrative Skills in Health Care
- Introduction to Accounting for Medical office
- Clinical Skills for Health Care
- Information System for Office Management